This winter, I have been completely jacket obsessed!
There is one for every occasion in my closet now! I’ve put together a list of my top 6 FAV jackets that you need to get your hands on! Some are on major sale too!
- Free People Classic Faux Fur Coat – ON SALE! 30% off. This jacket I got as a gift for the Holidays and it seriously is AMAZING. It is hands down the coziest faux fur I own. Also, the best jacket to dress up & dress down!
2. Free People Teddy Peacoat – This jacket I was wait listed for, but, its finally back in stock! This jacket has kept me seriously the warmest in the freezing New York cold! It really is like having a teddy bear wrapped around you!
3. Via Spiga Faux Fur Asymmetrical Jacket– This jacket is on MAJOR SALE! Originally $400, and now, $189!! Comes in 4 gorgeous colors! I’ve gotten so many compliments on this one!
4. Burberry Ashurst Quilted Jacket- This jacket was a little bit of a splurge, BUT, it lasts for years! It goes great with a casual everyday outfit. I have it in black & white, and it seriously matches everything. 100% worth the money!
5. Camel Toggle Button Coat – I have a VERY similar one to this! (mine is a few seasons old) – but it has been a great staple in my closet for so many years. You can never go wrong with a camel colored coat. ALSO, major sale at 33% off! Can’t be it, especially since it’ll last for years!
6. French Connection Cut Away Wool Coat- Everyone needs a gray wool coat in their closet. I just got this last week & have lived in it! AGAIN, MAJOR SALE. Get your hands on this before all sizes sell out!